Many plans run on a calendar year and you can save hundreds of dollars by using your benefits before the end of December!
Here’s 6 reasons why making an appointment now can help you make the best of your plan:
- Take Care of Yourself – Take care of small problems before they get bigger. A small, easy-to-treat ache or pain today can become a even more aggravating issue tomorrow. Use your therapy benefits to optimize your lifelong performance in work, life and play.
- Premiums – You pay for your insurance premiums every month, you should be using your benefits. Don't throw your hard earned money away; use your benefits!
- Annual Maximums – Most plans allow a yearly maximum benefit. If you haven’t used all of your benefits, it will not roll over to next year. So, if you need covered services and have unused benefits, you will want to use them up before the end of the year.
- Preventative Health Measures – Taking care of yourself now keeps you happy, healthy and continually productive in work, life & play!
- Health Spending – If you are currently needing treatment and your benefits have run out; call your insurance provider or talk to your employer in case you have additional coverage through a health or flex spending account.
- Book Your Appointment ASAP – Waiting until the last minute could cost you money. As many clients rush to use up their benefits before the end of the year, appointment slots will fill up quickly. If you wait too long, you may not be able to have your injury seen in the time you want which may require more rehab if not taken care of sooner. Call us today to lock in your preferred appointment time!
Check with your insurer to see what benefits you've used, and what you still have available for the year.
There are many ways of addressing your therapy needs, we offer a wide range of services such as physiotherapy, athletic therapy, massage therapy, custom orthotics and custom knee bracing...
By Melanie Tuck – Certified Athletic Therapist (Collegiate Sports Medicine, Red Deer AB)
The Bottom Line – Use it... don’t Lose it!